The full spectrum of audiology services at Oregon Medical Group includes both the diagnosis of hearing loss and development of a customized treatment plan to meet your individual needs. Our goal is to work with you to minimize the impact that hearing loss and communication difficulties can have on your life.
Our audiologists provide compassionate and comprehensive care to patients from Eugene and Springfield, and across Lane County. Often, patients come to us through a referral by their OMG primary care provider, but we welcome anyone who needs audiology care. We are known for the thorough and evidence-based medical approach we take to patient care. Contact us to learn more about how we can help you improve your hearing. If you’d prefer to use email, we welcome that, too.
Procedures and Services
- Comprehensive audiometric testing (all ages)
- Acoustic Immittance
- Otoacoustic Emissions
- Newborn hearing screenings
- Auditory brainstem response (ABR) testing
- Hearing aid candidacy evaluation and selection
- Hearing aid fitting using real-ear verification
- Osseointegrated device evaluation and fitting
- Cochlear implant candidacy evaluation and processor mapping
- Custom hearing protection fitting