It’s Getting Germy Out There
January 29, 2020
The nation’s headlines are heavy on health threats this week, and health care professionals are on alert as we track the coronavirus that originated in China. A local norovirus outbreak and a robust round of flu are also keeping us on high alert. It’s all a reminder to
- Wash your hands. This is the number one preventative step you can take to avoid viruses of all sorts.
- Cover your cough. Use your elbow – not your hand.
- Stay home if you are ill. If you are running a fever, you are contagious.
- Track alerts about local outbreaks and follow guidelines.
- Don’t hesitate to call your provider with any concerns. We’re here to help.